How you can Set Up Offline Gmail on Your Chromebook
It’s useless easy to entry your Gmail even if you happen to’re not related to the Web. All you’ll want to do is obtain and set up the Gmail Offline app and set your Gmail account to help cached emails (in addition to a cached model of your deal with guide and up to date attachments). Right here’s a step-by-step on learn how to arrange Offline Gmail in your Chromebook.
1. Click on the Search icon.
2. Sort “Gmail,” and open Gmail.
three. Click on the Gear icon within the higher proper nook.
four. Choose Settings.
5. Choose Offline from the record of tabs.
6. Choose Set up Gmail Offline, the one possibility. A dialogue field for the Chrome Internet Retailer will seem.
6. Choose the Add To Chrome button after the Chrome Retailer opens. If Add to Chrome is not there, it is already put in.
7. Hit Add app.
eight. Click on the Search button.
9. In search, kind “gmail offline” and open Gmail Offline.
10. Choose Enable Offline Mail and faucet Proceed.
Offline Gmail launches a split-screen view of your inbox. That is the inbox view you’ll see if you open the app, whether or not you might be on-line or off.
How you can use Offline Gmail
If you wish to compose a message, choose the Pencil icon above the Inbox.
Your deal with guide is cached, so an inventory of recipients will autocomplete within the To:, CC: and BCC: fields, just like utilizing Gmail on-line.
Hit Ship after you compose your message.
If you connect with the Web once more, the message will ship mechanically. You may affirm in your Despatched folder.