Learn how to Pin Drives to the Navigation Pane of Home windows 10 File Explorer
The File Explorer has all of your drives tucked beneath ‘This PC.’ It makes the left navigation pane litter free but additionally provides an additional click on to get to the drive you need to entry. You may pin the drive in order that it exhibits up on the prime for fast entry. Or, you’ll be able to pin folders you employ typically in the identical means.
Both means you need to go, you’ll be able to definitely make File Explorer extra helpful by pinning a couple of folders for fast entry later.
- From the taskbar, sort File Explorer within the search field. You may as well search from contained in the Begin menu in the event you’ve beforehand disabled Cortana’s Desktop search area.
- Click on on File Explorer to open a window.
- Click on This PC within the left navigation pane to find your drives.
- Choose the drive you need to pin.
- Click on Pin to Fast Entry on the menu bar.
Credit score: Microsoft